|Facts collected from tagged text on this page|
|Facts about this page|
There are more empty facts. Show all.
Insert paragraph here...
- Silk raises $1.6MM in a seed round led by NEASalar al Khafaji1 August 2012 16:00:00 GMT201208010600Today we are very excited to announce the completion of a $1.6 million seed funding round led by New Enterprise Associates (NEA) with participation from existing Silk investor Atomico and three additional investors. The raised amount will be used to expand our team and to keep improving our product and infrastructure.EngineeringSilk Blog
- Today we open up SilkSander Koppelaar10 May 2012 13:00:00 GMT201205101300Today is a good day: we just launched the Silk editor. Everyone can now create their own Silk site.EngineeringSilk Blog
- The new Silk blog runs on SilkSander Koppelaar18 April 2012 22:00:00 GMT201204182200The day we founded this company, we started blogging. We set up a Wordpress blog and started discussing a variety of technical topics.EngineeringSilk Blog
- Introducing the Silk handbookSander Koppelaar09 Apr 2012 09:00:00 GMT201204090900While Silk is an easy way to create powerful websites, it takes some understanding of the product to fully use all of the potential. To make this easier for you, we have worked hard on a Silk handbook. Silk Blog
- Importing existing data sets, and moreSander Koppelaar08 Mar 2012 09:00:00 GMT201203080900We're not exactly sitting still in the Silk offices. It has been a month since our last update, though, so let me fill you in on what we have been working on. Read on to learn more about our new look and feel, the CSV importer, our improved sidebar and our new maps component.Silk Blog
- Spread your wings: set your Silk site freeSander Koppelaar25 Jan 2012 09:00:00 GMT201201250900Some of you already have early access to Silk. We are excited to see the first Silk sites being created and we are working hard to make Silk even beter. I am happy to tell you about some of our recent improvements.Silk Blog
- Launch of the first public Silk site: The Next Web IndexSander Koppelaar29 Nov 2011 09:00:00 GMT201111290900Today the first publicly available Silk site has launched: The Next Web Index!Silk Blog
- Silk completes €320,000 ($475,000) funding round led by AtomicoSalar al Khafaji18 May 2011 09:00:00 GMT201105180900Amsterdam, The Netherlands – May 18, 2011 – Silk, the Amsterdam-based web startup, today announced that it has completed a €320,000 ($475,000) funding round led by Atomico, the venture capital firm led by Niklas Zennström, who also co-founded Skype.Silk BlogPress releases
Insert paragraph here...